Our Careers Information Advice and Guidance Officer is Awil Mohamoud. His role is to provide information, advice and guidance to help students make realistic choices about their education. Awil also works in partnership with an external Careers Advisor from 15billionebp.
His main responsibilities are to ensure that students are provided with the correct information and advice when making decisions about post 16 education and training.
- Organise work experience for year 10 students
- Arrange option evenings in partnership with other educational establishments
- Plan and organise career fairs
- Organise and participate in IAG events at Forest Gate Community School and other events where appropriate
- Provide parents/carers with information about the services that are available to help young people make effective learning and career decisions
- Provide comprehensive information to parents regarding work experience
Careers Information Advice and Guidance Officer
Telephone: 020 8534 8666 Ext 120