Outstanding Results 2019
1. Our Progress 8 score is +0.94 (provisional)
It means on average, our students make one whole grade better progress, for all the subjects they have taken, compared with their peers nationally. This means we are one of the top performing schools in the country.
2. Every one student out of five leave with at least five grades 7 or more for their GCSEs
This is despite the fact that our students join us with lower KS2 results compared with their peers nationally.
3. English progress 8 score is 1.6 (unadjusted)
This means on average, our students make almost two whole grades better progress, compared with their peers nationally. This makes our English department one of the best in the country.
One out of every two students achieve at least a grade 7 for their English GCSE!
Students achieving 9-5 in English: 85%
4. Maths progress 8 score is 0.9 (unadjusted)
One out of every three students achieve at least a grade 7 for their Maths GCSE!
Students achieving 9-5 in Maths: 66%
5. Ebacc progress 8 score is +0.61 (unadjusted)
6. Open Element Progress 8 score is +0.81 (unadjusted)
7. Every four students out of ten leave with at least three grades 7 or more for their GCSEs.
8. 64% of students gained grade 9-5 in English and Maths (national average 45%)
9. 80% of students gained grade 9-4 in English and Maths (national average 67%)
10. Our Attainment 8 score is 5.5 compared with 4.8 nationally.